It’s one of the most common questions our wedding DJs get …
‘What should our grand entrance song be?’ No pressure, but your ‘Grand Entrance’ on your wedding day is kind of a big deal. Some consider it one of the most paramount moments of a wedding reception because it’s the official kick off to your PARTY and you want to make sure it kicks off on the right note… literally.
Professional Wedding DJs
Before you scroll through the grand entrance playlists our wedding DJs created for your, you should first learn How To Hire A Wedding DJ.
Want 100% confidence in the DJ for YOUR wedding? Click Here!
More than One Grand Entrance
The Bridal Party
Keep in mind, technically there are two grand entrances — you and your spouse AND your bridal party — the songs below will work for either moment. Let’s break down how to choose and then onto the playlists!
During your bridal party introduction song, why not choose a song that reminds them of some good times you’ve shared? You could even ask your bridal party a few questions to help narrow down some choices:
- Who are some of their favorite artists?
- What hobbies do they enjoy? (You probably know the answer to that one!)
- Do they want to use props? (Can’t go wrong with shades!)
- County? Hip Hop? Heavy metal fans?
PRO TIP:It’s recommended to have ONE song for the entire bridal party to come out to then a different song for each couple. Why? A couple coming out to their own song does not leave a lot of time for the song to develop and get the crowd into it, plus it just takes longer.
Anything goes, but not everything works.
If the song holds great meaning for you, it’s appropriate. That’s a good place to start. What fun, upbeat songs means something to you and your fiance? Pick something personal! Choose a song that has an ‘anthem’ feel for your wedding.
Spotify Playlist: Grand Entrance Songs Today’s Hits
- Good to Be Alive (Hallelujah) – Andy Grammer
- …Ready For It? – Taylor Swift
- Raise Your Glass – P!nk
- Can’t Stop the Feeling – Justin Timberlake
- Dear Future Husband – Meghan Trainer
- Shut Up and Dance – WALK THE MOON
- Marry You – Bruno Mars
- HandClap – Fitz and The Tantrums
- Party Rock Anthem – LMFAO
- Uptown Funk – Mark Ronson, Bruno Mars
- Everything is AWESOME!!! – Tegan and Sara, The Lonely Island
- A Guy With a Girl – Blake Shelton
- You Can’t Stop Me (ft. Thomas Rett) – Brett Eldredge
Spotify Playlist: Grand Entrance Songs Hip Hop Hits
- Turn Down for What – DJ Snake, Lil Jon
- All I do is Win (ft. T-Pain, Ludacris, Snoop Dogg) – DJ Khaled
- My House – Flo Rida
- Don’t Stop the Party – Pitbull, TJR
- Bring Em Out – T.I.
- Let It Rock – Kevin Rudolf, Lil Wayne
- Let’s Get Married – Jagged Edge
- Moment 4 Life – Nicki Minaj, Drake
- OMG – Usher, will.i.am
- Harlem Shake – Baauer
Spotify Playlist: Grand Entrance Songs The Classics
- Welcome to the Jungle – Guns N’ Roses
- The Final Countdown – Europe
- Let’s Get Ready to Rhumble – PJ & Duncan
- The Way You Make Me Feel – Michael Jackson
- It Takes Two – Rob Base & DJ EZ Base
- The Show – Doug E. Fresh
- Let Me Clear My Throat – DJ Kool
- Fight For Your Right – Beastie Boys
- Jump Around – House of Pain
- I Gotta Feeling – The Black Eyed Peas
- You Make My Dreams – Hall & Oats
Choose Your Own Wedding DJ
Forget meeting at a coffee house. Mike Staff Productions has two offices in metro Detroit that allow you to get to know our awesome Wedding DJs by watching their video profiles until you find your perfect fit. That’s right, YOU choose!
WATCH: What’s An Appointment Like?