Play These 2019 Wedding Songs for a Packed Dance Floor!
It’s what every couple wants at their wedding reception, right? I’m talking about a PACKED dance floor! Accomplishing that gigantic goal starts, number one, with a top-notch wedding DJ! (Ugh, we can help in that area!) We say that because it’s true! After being a a part of 25,000 weddings, over the last 20 years – you could say our wedding DJs have picked up a few tricks along the way to get the party started right and keep it going strong!
3 Ways to Keep Your Dance Floor Packed at Your Wedding
- Be smart with your seating chart. Seat friends and family who love to dance closest to the dance floor. The number one complaint amateur DJs receive is about volume control or lack thereof!
- I know this may sound cliche but get on the dance floor and DANCE! If the bride and groom are on the floor, the guests will follow.
- You need a professional wedding DJ that knows how to read a room and know what types of songs to play and most importantly when to play them….
That includes the classic songs everyone loves AND the new hits! Talk with your wedding DJ before your reception to discuss adding newer tunes to your wedding playlist to give your reception that modern touch. This Spotify playlist should help with song inspiration.
12 Wedding Songs from 2019 to Get Guests Dancing!
- Taki Taki by DJ Snake and Selena Gomez
- The Feels by Maren Morris
- Wow. by Post Malone
- thank u, next by Ariana Granda
- Don’t Go Breaking My Heart by Backstreet Boys
- 1999 by Charli XCX, Troye Sivan
- Speechless by Dan + Shay
- Tints by Anderson .Paak feat. Kendrick Lamar
- I Like Me Better by Lauv
- Love Someone by Lukas Graham
- Shallow by Lady Gaga, Bradly Cooper
- Sucker by Jonas Brother
Don’t just trust anyone with your wedding music.
There’s no such thing as a one-size-fits-all wedding DJ – we get that, that’s why we invite you to be a part of the process. See if one of our professional wedding DJs is available on your date
One mistake budget DJs make is they get a “set” of music in their head that they want to play and they will play the set regardless of whether or not the crowd is responding. Our wedding DJs make it a point not to get caught in this trap. If something isn’t working, we change it up!
Need Wedding Music Inspiration?
Need more music inspiration for your wedding ceremony, cocktail hour or reception? You’ve come to the right place!
Ready to bring your wedding to life? Mike Staff Productions is here to help with any of your wedding planning questions! Feel free to give us a call (877.689.0777) or drop us a line at [email protected].