Picture this… it is time for your first dance at your reception, all eyes are on you for your special moment (no pressure), so what song will you choose? Do you want a slow and romantic song, or maybe more upbeat and fun? Do you and your fiance have any songs that have special meaning to you? What genre do you envision?
Country music is a popular choice for many newlyweds. There are some great classics and some modern takes on romantic music that will have you falling in love all over again. If you want a country song for your first dance, we are sure one of these will speak to you.
Spotify Playlist: Country First Dance Songs
- God Gave Me You – Blake Shelton
- Bless The Broken Road – Rascal Flatts
- Blessed – Thomas Rhett
- Die A Happy Man – Thomas Rhett
- Speechless – Dan + Shay
- From the Ground Up – Dan + Shay
- Big, Big Plans – Chris Lane
- Then – Brad Paisley
- I Don’t Dance – Lee Brice
- Crazy Girl – Eli Young Band
- It’s Your Love – Tim McGraw, Faith Hill
- The Keeper Of The Stars – Tracy Byrd
- Making Memories Of Us – Keith Urban
- Must Be Doin’ Somethin’ Right – Billy Currington
- My Wish – Rascal Flatts
- Love Like Crazy – Lee Brice
- Change Your Name – Chase Bryant
- Made For You – Jake Own
- This Is It – Scotty McCreery
- I Do – Morgan Evans
Spotify Playlists for Every Special Moment
When choosing music for your wedding, there is more than just the first dance. Check out these playlists to help you plan music for every special moment on your big day.
- 45 Songs That Make a Grand Entrance
- The Ultimate Bachelorette Party Playlist 2018
- Wedding Morning Playlist
- 2019 Wedding Songs To Get Your Guests On The Dance Floor
- 48 Song Ideas for Your Mother-Son Dance
- Top Cake Cutting Songs 2019
- Our Favorite Bouquet Toss Songs 2019
Ready to choose your Award Winning Wedding DJ?
- Coordinates with venue staff, wedding planner before & during the wedding
- Communicates with other vendors
- Keeps evening; dances, speeches, toasts on track
- Backup DJ always on standby in case of emergency
Mike Staff Productions offers the ‘Team Approach’ where we allow you to bundle your Wedding DJ, Photographer and Videographer with one company so you can feel confident your wedding team is working together to provide the best day possible (and save up tp $500)!
Our team of DJs, Photographers and Videographers work seamlessly together to take pressure off of you and deliver remarkable service on your wedding day. Expect professionalism, communication and perfectly coordinated execution. One phone call, one (pressure free) meeting, three services checked off the list! Learn how our team approach can take the stress out of your wedding day and save you money.