These fun wedding dates are filling up fast, so plan while you can!
2020 is just months away, so if you’re newly engaged you may be thinking about setting your date soon for next year… and there a lot of popular 2020 wedding dates to choose from (hint, hint)! When picking your date there is so many things to consider, like what season you want for your big day, any special dates to you, and your budget.
You are going to remember this date for the rest of your life, so choose a date that is fun for you. Whether that means a holiday weekend, a date that has personal significance, or just a fun number, it is up to you.
One Of a Kind 2020 Wedding Dates
Next year has repeating numbers (twenty-twenty), so why not get married on a repeating date (month and day are the same number)? We made it easy for you… here are all of the repeating dates that fall on a weekend during 2020!
- Sunday, February 2nd (02/02/2020)
- Saturday, April 4th (04/04/2020)
- Saturday, June 6th (06/06/2020)
- Saturday, August 8th (08/08/2020)
- Saturday, October 10th (10/10/2020)
- Saturday, December 12th (12/12/2020)
Choosing a holiday weekend can have its ups and downs. If you want to celebrate your big day alongside a holiday, try one of these dates. If you do not want a holiday wedding, then avoid these dates, they happen to fall on Friday and Saturday’s in 2020…
- Valentine’s Day – Friday, February 14th (02/14/2020)
- Leap Year – Saturday, February 29th (02/29/2020)
- Summer Solstice – Sunday, June 21st (06/21/2020)
- Independence Day – Saturday, July 4th (07/04/2020)
- Halloween – Saturday, October 31st (10/31/2020)
Wedding Dates With Meaning
Maybe holidays and numbers are not your thing. You can still choose a wedding date that is unique and special to you. The best date for your wedding is completely up to you to decide!
- Hybrid of the parents’ wedding dates – Bride’s parents’ wedding month, and the Groom’s parents’ day, or vice versa.
- Your proposal-versary
- Auspicious dates
You Picked Your Wedding Date! Now What?
After choosing your wedding date, it is time to start planning! Here’s some helpful guides to get you started!