Love dogs? So do we! Which is why we are so excited about National Dog Day.
We are celebrating National Dog Day by sharing these adorable photos and ideas for how to include your furry friend in your wedding.
For some couples, they would not even consider not including their best friends in their wedding – including dog best friends! This is why we have seen more brides and grooms including their furry friends in their wedding day celebrations. Whether that means including them as the ring bearer, or just bringing them along to your photo session is completely up to you. Check out some of the ways Mike Staff clients have included their dogs in their wedding day.
Meet the Dogs of Mike Staff Productions
The team at Mike Staff Productions has a soft spot for their pups (of course)! So we got them in on the National Dog Day celebration by sharing photos of our wedding DJs, Photographers and Videographers and their beloved pooches.
Spotify Playlist: 25 Songs for Dog Lovers
- Hey Bulldog – The Beatles
- Puppy Love – Donny Osmond
- Walkin’ The Dog – Aerosmith
- Dog Days Are Over – Florence + The Machine
- (How Much is That) Doggie in the Window – Patti Page
- Diamond Dogs – David Bowie
- Martha My Dear – The Beatles
- Hound Dog – Elvis Presley
- Who Let The Dogs Out – Baha Men
- Ol’ Red – Blake Shelton
- I’ll Name the Dogs
- I Love My Dog – Sublime
- Gonna Buy Me a Dog – The Monkees
- Roll Over Beethoven – The Beatles
- I Love My Dog – Cat Stevens
- Bark at The Moon – Ozzy Osbourne
- Dogs On The Run – Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers
- Black Dog – Led Zeppelin
- Walking the Dog – The Rolling Stones
- Doggy Dogg World – Snoop Dog
- Dog Pound – The Roots
- Howlin’ For You – The Black Keyes
- The Puppy Song – Harry Nilsson
- I Wanna Be Your Dog – The Stooges
- Where My Dogs At? – DMX
About Mike Staff Productions
Ready to bring your wedding to life? Mike Staff Productions is here to help with any of your wedding planning questions! Feel free to give us a call (877.689.0777) or drop us a line at [email protected].