Calling all fall brides!
Fall weddings are so unique from the color palettes to the rustic details. The cooler temperatures and beauty of nature this time of year makes the fall season a great option for your wedding day. You can truly embrace the season in all aspects of your day, even your reception music! Our Mike Staff Productions team searched for the best songs to play at your wedding, to embrace the fall season.
Spotify Playlist: Fall Wedding
- September – Earth, Wind & Fire
- Autumn in New York – Billie Holiday
- Autumn Leaves – Ed Sheeran
- Harvest Moon – Neil Young
- The Boys of Fall – Kenny Chesney
- Autumn Sweater – Yo La Tengo
- Harvest Time – Luke Bryan
- September Song – Frank Sinatra
- Forever Autumn – Lake Of Tears
Music For Your Day
Our Mike Staff DJs have put together multiple playlists to get you thinking about your wedding day music.
- 22 Wedding Songs Dad Will Love
- Top Cake Cutting Songs 2019
- Our Favorite Bouquet Toss Songs 2019
- 36 Wedding Recessional Songs You’ll Love
Ready to choose your Award Winning Wedding DJ?
- Coordinates with venue staff / wedding planner before & during the wedding
- Communicates with other vendors
- Keeps evening; dances, speeches, toasts on track
- Backup DJ always on standby in case of emergency
Mike Staff Productions offers the ‘Team Approach’ where we allow you to bundle your Wedding DJ, Photographer and Videographer with one company so you can feel confident your wedding team is working together to provide the best day possible (and save up tp $500)!
Our team of DJs, Photographers and Videographers work seamlessly together to take pressure off of you and deliver remarkable service on your wedding day. Expect professionalism, communication and perfectly coordinated execution. One phone call, one (pressure free) meeting, three services checked off the list! Learn how our team approach can take the stress out of your wedding day and save you money.